Welcome to IdeaList!
Please make note: OUR HOURS HAVE CHANGED!!!
Danville IdeaList is seeking YOUR ideas for community development! Join us in our creative thinking space to flesh out some of your ideas, or just to come hang out for a while. We strive to be an open, respectful, and inviting place for everyone who belongs to the Danville (and surrounding) Community.
Do you have an idea you would like to share? There are a few ways to tell us.
1) Come by IdeaList! To schedule an appintment, send us an email (see below).
2) Send us an email! (email@example.com)
This week's ideas:
* Get the trolley running downtown again. Have a route from Ballou Park all the way to North Main, right through downtown. Offer an extended schedule through 3am.
* Bring diversity in concerts to Danville.
* Make Danville a Bike-friendly city.
* Encourage the establishment of an organic grocer (such as Whole Foods or Fresh Market).
* Ask Jake's on Main to stay open later than 10pm.
* Offer advertising space on light poles throughout the city.
* Establish a comprehensive communitiy calendar.
To see more, read our Blog! We'll be posting new ideas weekly!
We are open by appointment at this time. Bear with us as we establish our volunteer schedule. To become a volunteer so that we can keep our doors open MORE OFTEN, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 437 Main Street Danville, VA.
*We apologize for the inconvenience, but our front door is in need of repair. Please enter IdeaList through the Masonic Temple lobby on S. Union Street.*